Season 5 of My Creative Life Podcast Drops Today with Jamie Zollars Children's Book Illustrator and Author.
I can’t believe I am on Season 5 of My Creative Life. Podcast about creatives and their art journey. It’s been amazing to talk with the fantastic creatives. I just had an interview with Samantha Cotterill the other day and learned that even the most established award winning illustrators have to draw limits on what they can get done. Take measured steps towards success. There’s always time in the future to work on things. Here is the schedule for season 5 that starts Jan. 3, 2021. Their IG handles are at the end.
1. 1/3/21 Jamie Zollars, Children’s Book Writer and Illustrator, @jaimezollarsart
2. 1/10/21 Robin Martéa, Illustrator, @robinmartea
3. 1/17/21 Chinmayee Bagade, Illustrator, @chinmayee_bagade
4. 1/24/21 Maggie Roth, Artist, @maggieroth_
5. 1/31/21 Yiyi Chen, Illustrator, @yiyich_chen
6. 2/7/21 Yevhenia Haidamaka, Professor/Illustrator, @yevhaidamaka
7. 2/14/21 JaVon Townsend, Aspiring Children’s Book Writer/Illustrator, @javonmakesart
8. 2/28/21 Caroline Hanlon, Illustrator, @caroline.imagines
9. 3/7/21 Reema Zoumut, Animation Teacher, @bolsagrande_animation
10. 3/14/21 Heather Tietz and Myself, Applesauce Books, @applesaucebooks_
11. 3/20/21 Ryan Bird and Stephanie Bott, Toy Designer Bird Bott Toys, @birdbotttoys
12. 3/28/21 Nikita Prokohova, Professor/Graphic Designer, @typebynikita
13. 4/4/21 Samantha Cotterill, Children’s Book Author and Illustrator
14. 4/11/21 Adam Strickland, Animator
Thank you to everyone for their support in listening. It’s a hobby and something I enjoy doing and learning from.
Listen to past interviews at My Creative Life Podcast. I've included the Youtube video version of the interview. It only includes audio.